Leesburg, VA – On June 13, HEPdata launched eMatch®Portal 2.0. The original eMatch Portal was launched in 2018 to offer non-profits a way to engage donors to complete their matching gift paperwork and track the progress of the matching gift, saving time and money by automating the process.
We are thrilled to announce that within the past year our clients have enjoyed an average of 40% uplift in their matching gift revenue – resulting in millions of incremental revenues added their annual giving. The feedback from our clients has been remarkable.
“Our matching gifts numbers are up 193% this fiscal year which started July 1! We chose HEPdata over others because they are the experts on matching gifts and because of their excellent customer service. eMatch Portal takes the mystery out of matching gifts… We love eMatch Portal!!”
Veronica Rose, Director, Workplace and Matching Gift Programs at Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, where she has been for 32 years.
“We are excited to launch eMatchPortal 2.0 as a commitment to our customers who want to grow matching gifts. We have over 100 customers on the portal since our first launch in 2018, and their suggestions have been the key driver for the improvements we made for 2.0.” – Steve Hafner, Founder and CEO of HEPdata.
We have worked closely with our clients to add new features in our eMatch®Portal 2.0 to improve the experience to both the nonprofits and donors. The three main updates in HEPdata’s eMatch Portal 2.0 include:
- A redesigned interface for a more efficient and seamless experience;
- Redesigned engagement system the enables the ability for non-profits to create comprehensive donor engagement plans, all sent from the non-profit’s domain; and
- New eMatch Portal API which allows data to seamlessly flow from non-profit’s donation form.
eMatch®Portal 2.0 highlights include:
- Help donors complete the paperwork and simplify the process online;
- Auto email the non-profit once the donor identifies as matching gift eligible;
- Send auto reminders to the donor to ensure completion of their match request and provide the required details to ensure a successful match (non-profit fed ID#, address, etc. for the donor to use);
- Identify previously unknown match donors;
- Provide the non-profit with log-in to certify a gift;
- Provide the non-profit with a dashboard to manage ALL matching gifts;
- Allow the non-profit to take offline donors online to more effectively complete their match and to track;
- Allow the non-profit to upload their CRM donor data into the portal;
- Allow the non-profit to export their portal matching data into excel for upload into CRMs like Salesforce®, RaisersEdge®, Ellucian®, etc.; and
- Help the non-profit with proper receipting with third parties like Benevity® and YourCause®.
HEPdata’s eMatch®Portal 2.0 integrates with our eMatch Donor Link® to make it even easier for your donors to have their gift matched. This tool offers non-profits a complete matching gift management package all available online with a single sign on. This online portal enables non-profits to receive and manage matching gift eligible donations, saving time and money by automating the process.
Over the last ten years, the number of companies that offer matching gifts has grown as has the actual dollar amount of the average matching gift. Now HEP offers an online solution that enables you to maximize your share of this matching gift money.
# # #
For a demo of eMatchPortal®, please email Teddy Callow at TCallow@hepdata.com or call 800-681-4438 for your free consultation.
For over 20 years, HEPdata’s mission has been to assist fundraisers and their supporters to identify, engage and track incremental donations. Pioneering the first employer matching gift source, GiftPlus® empowers Nonprofits and Educational institutions to convert eligible matching by businesses that prioritize corporate social responsibility (CSR) as their core values. HEPdata also provides Data Enrichment and Data Insight solutions that updates constituent employer information, addresses, email, phone and wealth information. Learn more at HEPdata.com.