In the wake of Hurricane Florence, HEPdata is here to help non-profits maximize their matching gift revenue. We are passionate in helping companies who are interested in starting a matching gift program, and assist individuals who are looking to see if their company will match their donation. By acting on the passion to act, after catastrophes like Hurricane Florence, that matching gifts mean the most.
HEPdata maintains the most accurate database of over 23,000 companies that match employee donations to various non-profits. Currently we have approximately 11,000 companies in our matching gift database that match to Red Cross and other disaster relief organizations.
Below, is just a sample of some of the companies that offer such programs. Wen you are donating, don’t forget that matching gift programs can double your donations. It is our goal to help victims of the devastating hurricanes. With so many people displaced from their homes and communities; this is not a short-term need.
Donate to a Specific Cause
If you are looking for an organization to donate to that has specific relief efforts for Hurricane Florence check-out the list below compiled by Forbe’s magazine. HEPdata is proud to partner with some of these organizations by providing their donors with matching gift information.
- American Red Cross. To make a financial donation, visit their website or call 1.800.RED
- Catholic Charities of USA. To make a financial donation, visit CCUSA’s disaster-specific website or text 71777 to
- The NC Emergency Management has notified the Diaper Bank of North Carolina that families in shelters need children’s underwear and toilet paper, as well as diapers and feminine hygiene products. You can donate specific items from their Amazon Wishlist. Click here.
- Donors Choose just launched a Hurricane Florence recovery effort, which means they’re accepting donations from the public to apply to projects from teachers at damaged public schools. Donors Choose is asking teachers and the public to report damaged schools, so that they can be sure the organization is getting support to the areas needed most. Donors Choose is also staying in touch with corporate and foundation partners who have supported schools in this area in the past, in the event they’d like to pledge additional
- The Disaster Recovery Network at Global Giving is also accepting donations. To make a donation, visit their website.
- International Medical Corps is providing healthcare and delivering urgently needed supplies to people devastated by Florence. You can make a donation by visiting their website.
- The North Carolina Disaster Relief Fund is accepting contributions for Hurricane Florence damage. Contributions will help with immediate unmet needs of Hurricane Florence victims. You can donate online by visiting the website here, or text Florence to 20222. If you are unable to text or give online, you may mail your contribution to: North Carolina Disaster Relief Fund, 20312 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699.
- Salvation Army. To donate, visit org, call 1.800.SAL.ARMY, or text “STORM” to 51555. You can also ask Amazon Alexa to “make a donation to The Salvation Army.”
- Save the Children. To support Save the Children’s response efforts, visit their website.
- The United Way Hurricane Florence Recovery Fund will provide communities with resources to fund their mid- and long-term recovery efforts. The national fund will facilitate the donation process for United Way donors and partners who want to offer financial support to storm victims in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, parts of Georgia and Maryland and additional affected areas. To donate to the fund, visit their website.
- Virginia-based development and relief organization World Hope International (WHI) is on the ground and accepting donations. Click here to visit their website and
For more information, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 681- 4438. The HEPdata team of professionals is eager to assist with your questions. We work with over 7,000 non-profits and are the leaders in matching gifts. We work tirelessly to help non-profits be more efficient in fundraising.