HEPdata has long offered a matching gift database that enabled donors to find detailed information about matching gift potential for their employer, but in 2018 a new online portal has been created to make managing matching gifts more efficient for non-profits.
HEPdata’s eMatch®Portal is our newest tool that integrates with our eMatch Donor Link® to make it even easier for your donors to have their gift matched. Our latest product offers non-profits a complete matching gift management package all available online with a single sign on.
Now, we have developed an online portal that enables non-profits to receive and manage matching gift eligible donations, saving time and money by automating the process.
- Help donors complete the paperwork and simplify the process online;
- Auto email the non-profit once the donor identifies as matching gift eligible;
- Send auto reminders to the donor to ensure completion of their match request and provide the required details to ensure a successful match (non-profit fed ID#, address, etc. for the donor to use);
- Identify previously unknown match donors;
- Provide the non-profit with log-in to certify a gift;
- Provide the non-profit with a dashboard to manage ALL matching gifts;
- Allow the non-profit to take offline donors online to more effectively complete their match and to track;
- Allow the non-profit to upload their CRM donor data into the portal;
- Allow the non-profit to export their portal matching data into excel for upload into CRMs like Salesforce®, RaisersEdge®, Ellucian®, etc.; and
- Help the non-profit with proper receipting with third parties like Benevity® and YourCause®
Over the last ten years, the number of companies that offer matching gifts has grown as has the actual dollar amount of the average matching gift. Now HEP offers an online solution that enables you to maximize your share of this matching gift money.
In addition, please visit our Learning Center where you can view over 50 free, on-demand educational webinars by leaders in philanthropy, covering best practice on various fundraising topics. You can also find a weekly blog that provides useful fundraising tips.