Twitter is one of the largest social media sites and is used by many as a news source. Matching gifts can be news, and your non-profit should be promoting matching gifts via Twitter.
Check out some of the creative ways non-profits use 140 characters to get a powerful message across:
- Want to double or maybe even triple your donation? Check to see if our employer will match your donation (Insert HEP E-Match donor link).
- Don’t forget to request an employer match for your gift and it could go twice as far! (Insert HEP E-Match donor link)
- Did you know your gift can be doubled, tripled & even quadrupled? Your employer might offer matching gift programs. (Insert E-Match donor link here)
- Did you know that tons of organizations offer matching gift opportunities? Check to see if yours does. (Insert HEP E-Match donor link here)
- We’re currently (insert % here) to our 2017 goal in the Matching Gift Campaign. Will you help us reach 100%? (Insert HEP E-Match donor link)
- Double your impact: ask your employer to match your gift. Learn more (Insert HEP E-Match donor link). Sign up before your company’s deadline!
- Last year, we raised $X from corporate matching gift programs. Help make 2017 even better! (Insert HEP E-Match donor link)
- Your gift can go twice as far. Please check and see if your company offers an employee matching gift program (Insert HEP E-Match donor link)
- It takes just a few minutes to submit corporate employee matching gift forms… have you submitted yours? (Insert HEP E-Match donor link)
- Ever wonder if your employer matches donations? Search our database to learn more about your employer at (Insert HEP E-Match donor link)
Take Away: It takes less than one minute to schedule a tweet to promote matching gifts. Here are 10 samples that you can use!
# # #
If your non-profit is interested in learning more about our matching gift services, especially our E-Match donor link, please visit www.hepdata.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.681.4438. We would be happy to help you analyze your current matching gift strategies. We also have an extensive collection of matching gift marketing strategies to review online in our Learning Center.