Small Shops Can Grow Matching Gifts
Join us for a webinar on Jan 26, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST.
Small fundraising organizations have many unique challenges. Staff typically wear many hats and have numerous responsibilities and matching gifts often take a back seat.
We would like to invite you to join us in a webinar where we will focus on small shops and how they can approach matching gifts and put it virtually on auto-pilot. The client we will focus on has a staff of 5, has 10,000 constituents and raised 97K in matching gift revenue annually for the last five years.
Join Chris Copley a consultant and former Major Gifts Officer for an exciting talk on matching gifts and small shops on January 26th at 12:00 Noon EST.
You will learn:
• How small shops can raise 97K annually
• How they marketed matching gifts internally and externally
• What they did in preparation for each call with a prospective donor
• How they used their E-Match Donor Link
• What were some of their mistakes?
• Best practices for a small shop
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.